The Old Line
A Reality-Based Maryland Weblog.
About Me



Ads



Archives

Maryland Blogroll


General Blogroll



Monday, February 19, 2007

President's Day Blogging

So the last week was taken up mostly by a research paper I had to finish, digging out of the snow and ice (or was that concrete?) and some traveling. I couldn't get around to posting, but it had its upside: I upgraded from an old (?) Mac G3 to a MacBook (belated Christmas/birthday gift from my parents), which is already making my life easier. At some point today I'll resume posting. In the meantime, some links:
  • The "Clean Cars" bill is set to be voted on in the General Assembly soon. My paper was actually on the original "Clean Cars" law in California, and I hope to provide some analysis on it soon.
  • Maryland finally gets its hands on George Washington's resignation speech after the Revolutionary War.
  • And if you haven't read the Post's two-part series on the state of injured Iraq War veterans, please do so -- and be ready to curse at the top of your lungs.
Tags:

Ads & PSAs

Save the Internet: Click here



Recent Comments

Miniblog

Meta

Subscribe to this blog's feed Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Creative Commons License
This work is published under a Creative Commons License.

Design by Maystar
Powered by Blogger